Things I am currently craving
- hot sex
- a warm shower
- cozy blankets
- warm, loving cuddles
pros of turning 18: can legally do the stuff i already do
cons of turning 18: no longer the dancing queen
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via ghostdances)
Latrice Royale. This Friday Aug 9. Spin.
Someone asked me to draw Donatella.
she looks like ducky from land before time